Good news: now you can help support the good work of St. Matthew's, National City by creating your own Facebook fundraiser!
Facebook fundraisers make it easy to help raise money for our community. Create a birthday fundraiser, or share your own story of what St. Matthew's means to you, then share the fundraiser with your friends! St. Matthew's will receive 100% of all the funds you raise.
Just follow these steps:
- On your computer, login to Facebook.
On the left, click Fundraisers.
- Tip: If you don't see Fundraisers on the left, then click See more.
- On the left, click Raise money.
- Click Nonprofit.
You can either:
- Scroll to find the nonprofit you want to raise money for -- if you're choosing St. Matthew's, look for "St. Matthew's Episcopal Church, National City"
- Type into the search bar to find the nonprofit you want to raise money for (type "St. Matthew's Episcopal Church, National City")
- Select the nonprofit.
On the left, enter:
- The goal amount of money you want to raise
- The currency you want the funds to be in
- Click Create.
(Instructions courtesy of Facebook's Help Center)
Happy fundraising! We're grateful for any and all support.